Wigan Roller Rink wishes everyone a safe and enjoyable Skating experience. In the interest of safety, sportsmanship and consideration of all guests (particularly children) and staff, we would appreciate all parties observe and respect the rules and regulations whilst on our premises:
- Smoking & E-cigarettes only allowed in the designated outside smoking area.
- In the interest of safety, all personal belongings must be secured into the Cloakroom. Please DO NOT leave personal items unattended. The Roller Rink Company Limited is not responsible or liable for any item(s) deemed lost or stolen
- Bad language will not be tolerated
- No chewing gum on the Roller Rink
- Own food and beverage items cannot be brought into the building.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs WILL NOT be allowed on the premises. We operate a Zero Tolerance Policy.
- All In-Line and Quad Skates must be clean and in good repair. NO MISSING WHEELS OR SHARP EDGES.
- Fast, reckless behaviour, tag playing, or skating in an unsafe manner that may jeopardise the safety of others is not permitted.
- In the interest of foot safety and hygiene, every person renting Skates must wear socks. Socks may be purchased for £1.00).
- PARENT SPECTATORS ONLY. Everyone entering Wigan Roller Rink premises are required to pay an admission fee.
- Wigan Roller Rink Limited Management reserves the right to inspect Skates, Skate Bags, Bags or similar items when entering or leaving premises.
- Please report all accidents to Management or a member of Staff.
- In the interest of safety and good conduct, Patron’s are requested to follow all posted signage and verbal rules and instructions.
- Parents will be held fully responsible for the conduct and actions of their children.
- Wigan Roller Rink Limited Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for any reason.
- Persons entering the Wigan Roller Rink premises and car parks assume all risks regarding accidents and injury to themselves.
- Outdoor skates will be allowed after safety assessment.
- No black ‘Stoppers’.
All SKATING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK